My Smartphone Wallet is a freeware mobile application designed to store in a secure way your credit card information and web sites credentials, very simple and easy to use.
It has a windows client as well so you can edit your entries and backup or restore the database.
* Password protected access to credit cards information and site credentials
* Encrypts all entries using 128-bit Hash and 40-bit Symmetric
* Stores all the information needed for online transactions
* Warns about expire dates
* Data file backup (restore is done by copy/paste to app dir)
* No phone dependencies, the data can be accessed on any WM5 or WM6 device with the rite password
* Small memory footprint (internal memory can be monitored using the \"Memory info\" function)
The credit card fields that are stored are:
1. Credit Type (Visa, MasterCard, etc)
2. Owner (the person name that owns the card)
3. Bank name
4. Card number
5. Card CVV/CVC/CID Code (Security code on the back of the card, not all types has it)
6. Expiration date
7. Card PIN (Used for money redraw at the ATM)
8. Lost phone number (any card has it)
9. Notes (extra data that you can add like currency and such)
The web site fields that are stored are:
4. Notes (extra data that you can add like email)
This software is made using VS.NET and WM6 SDK, the code is not protected in any way so you can easily decompile it and see the C# code for yourself, there is no trick in it, no secret backdoor access or any bad intentions. I intend to make this project open source if anyone shows interest in it. The encryption code uses Microsoft Base Cryptographic Provider v1.0 so if there is any vulnerability blame the Windows Mobile Kernel or RSA :)
I hereby state that My Smartphone Wallet is Freeware, and therefore can be used in an unlimited fashion for any purpose by individuals, corporations, educational, government, military departments, and any other entity. It is prohibited to sell My Smartphone Wallet standalone as part of another software, to distribute in any form without permission from Stefan Prodan, or to claim any rights regarding My Smartphone Wallet.
The software is provided "AS IS" and the author and contributors disclaim all warranties with regard to this software including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall author and contributors be liable for any special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this software.
* Smartphone Windows Mobile
My Smartphone Wallet
My Smartphone Wallet v1.0 Final
1. Download and unzip this package
2. Copy MySpWalletSetup.CAB to your device and run it using your phone windows explorer
3. Copy setup.exe and MySpWalletClientSetup.msi to any location on your pc
4. Run setup.exe on your pc in order to sincronize or create new content for the phone application