Gets weather radar for current GPS location or using cell towers.
- Gets weather radar for current GPS location or using cell towers
(to get location using cell towers uncheck "Use GPS" in Settings)
- Ability to manually enter location
- Click anywhere on the map to move to that location
- Different zoom levels
- Animated radar loop
- Multiple resolutions (VGA,QVGA,WVGA,WQVGA) Portrait/Landscape/Square
Just download the cab and run it on the device. Go under programs and click the GPSWeatherRadar icon to run the app.
Tips & Tricks:
- To integrate with Showaco TitaniumWeather 4.2 PlugIn import "GPS WR Tit Wthr Add On.reg" file located in Program Files\GPSWeatherRadar after installation.
Or use this cab http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1249440283 provided by climber1872000
- To back up settings make a copy of files lctn.xml and gwr.config located in Program Files\GPSWeatherRadar.
- Option to show/hide GPS details on radar/satellite location update.
- Shows frame postion when in a loop (as -+----, --+---, etc.).
- Other minor improvements and code clean up.
- Autoupdate radar based on set interval (5 - 60 min, Settings -> Misc -> Auto update interval).
Tap Update -> Auto Update, then
Update -> Radar - will refresh radar image for current location every n minutes.
Update -> Location + Radar - will acquire new position and get radar image for it every n minutes.
- Ability to store/open custom urls. (opens in your default browser)
You can pass application parameters into the urls using custom tags (see Tips & Tricks below)
- Satellite loop is now available for Europe, Africa (15 minute increments) and Asia (30 minute increments).
- Faster update speed.
- Option to show radar/satellite legend.
- Other minor improvements.
- Speed and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- Added option to cancel radar update.
- Other minor fixes.
- Some minor fixes.
- Added a version for WM Standard (no touchscreen).
- Other minor enhancements.
- Fixed a bug where culture specific decimal formatting prevented GPS fix in Raw interface mode.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases radar image was 1 hour older than what the app showed.
- Webservice enhancements.
- Fixed a bug where culture specific decimal formatting did not allow correct Radar/Satellite image to be downloaded.
- New source of Map/Radar/Satellite data
- Support for more locations * - USA, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Brasil, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean
(126W,50N - 66W,24N; 57.4922W,57.4922N - 57.4922E,57.4922S; 57.4923E,59.7901N - 116.7913E,59.7901S)
* Radar Loop is available in USA only.
- Windows Mobile 6 or higher
- NETCF 3.5
GPS Enabled Weather Radar