Fonebook is used to transfer contacts from Facebook™ to Outlook®. If your phone then supports Outlook® synchronization you should be able to have your contacts photos on your phone when they call you!
This application works with both Outlook® 2003 and 2007. It is also know to work with most modern Nokias and all Windows® Smartphones/PDAs.
The application currently copies a contacts photo, profile web address, about me details, status details and if you are using Outlook® 2007 their birthday.
This is the latest versions with loads of new features including:-
* Issues with large friends list fixed
* Ability to exclude friends from synchronization
* Create Outlook contacts from friends (no phone numbers/emails!)
* Schedule synchronizations
* Handles multiple outlook address books
* Remembers who you are so you only have to login once!
* Added a pretty update screen
* loads of other little tweaks including the removal of advertisement.
This is the second release and it works for both Outlook® 2007 and 2003. Please note you need to have .net 3 installed (this is differant than last time - Vista users have .net 3 installed by default, most XP users will probably have to download this) and must have .net programmability support enabled if you are using Outlook 2003 (see the FAQ for details on how to do this).
* Smartphone Windows Mobile